Sunday 28 and Monday 29 May 2017, 10am – 5pm
Free entry, with all day parking for just £2 per car
Back for its 7th year, our annual celebration of local food and drink will be two fantastic days filled with foodie fun for all the family.
Working alongside Food and Drink Devon, the Food Fair celebrates the very best of Devon’s thriving food and drink community, with an emphasis on local, sustainable produce.
- Food & Drink Pavilion featuring Devon’s finest food and drink producers
- Distilling our brand new Elmhirst Gin onsite throughout the Food Fair
- Cookery demonstrations from some of Devon’s favourite foodies
- Street food and outdoor seating area
- The famous Dartington Outdoor Bar, serving cider, ale, gin and mocktails
- Children’s entertainment and activity tent
- Toe-tapping live music
- Delicious local food produced in our two onsite cafes
- Special promotions and activities in each of our 10 shops
All proceeds generated by the event go towards supporting The Dartington Hall Trust (a registered charity).