We recommend that if possible, you stay on-site during your course. All our courses are best experienced holistically: through working, relaxing, eating and staying with other course participants and tutors.
Our beautiful rooms have all the character and personality you’d expect, but not at the expense of comfort. With easy access to our wider estate, they are the perfect place to relax and recharge.
Breakfast and dinner each day – made with fresh, locally-sourced produce by our award-winning team – are included: one less thing to worry about during your stay.
Choose this option by selecting ‘residential’ at checkout (head to ‘Book now’, below). Please note:
– Accommodation is available at a discounted rate for course attendees.
– For this course, you must book for four nights, arriving on Monday 21 and departing on Friday 24.
– Breakfast and dinner are included from Tuesday-Thursday and breakfast on Friday morning. (Dinner on Monday is a communal experience and part of the course fee – see above.)
– Check-in for all rooms is from 3pm on the day of arrival
– Check-out for all departures is 11am on the day of departure
– Accommodation is booked on a first come, first served basis only