The Great Hall
The medieval Great Hall is licensed for ceremonies and can accommodate up to 220 of your guests.
The Private Garden is licensed for outdoor ceremonies for up to 120 of your guests.
The Dukes Room in the West Wing is licensed for ceremonies and can accommodate up to 40 of your guests.
The Upper Gatehouse is licensed for ceremonies and can accommodate up to 110 of your guests.
The 14th Century Barn Cinema is licensed for ceremonies and can accommodate up to 185 of your guests.
- Our five licensed ceremony rooms can accommodate between 30 and 120 of your guests. With each room offering a rich sense of history and style, your ceremony will be as individual as you are.
- We are one of a few selected venues in Devon that offer outdoor ceremonies. The stunning Private Garden is the perfect location for your drinks reception whilst your guests relax and enjoy stunning views across the formal gardens.
- Our Grade II listed formal gardens provide a perfect location for your wedding photographs, against the stunning backdrop of Dartington Hall and the picturesque South Devon countryside.
- The Great Hall – set in an impressive Grade 1 listed building, with original leaded windows and oak hammer beams, this is a breathtaking venue for your wedding breakfast and can accommodate up to 150 of your guests. The Great Hall can be decorated to reflect your own individual style.
- A selection of elegant private dining rooms for more intimate gatherings.
- 50 four star well-appointed bedrooms overlooking our 14th century Courtyard or gardens offer a blend of heritage and comfort. We offer a range of room styles and prices are available to suit all guests.
- Every wedding is unique and we would be delighted to create a package tailored to your own personal requirements.
For all queries, call our dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01803 847145