Research in Practice (RiP) is a network supporting evidence informed practice in child, family and adult services. Established in 1996, our aim is to support the development of knowledgeable, confident practitioners and thereby contribute to positive outcomes for children, families and adults. The last few years has seen a substantial growth in Research in Practice, both in our partner network on the children’s and adults’ side, but also in commissioned projects and, more recently, larger programmes.
The role will include:
– Line management responsibility for a small, busy team.
– Lead operational management for delivering the support offer to the RiP membership network.
– Leading on quality assurance of all outputs and the continuous improvement of our support offer to members.
– Developing our methods for supporting cross-network learning, ensuring our work remains relevant and adds value, and embedding and use of the RiP membership offer.
– Development and delivery of commissioned project work.
The successful candidate will bring:
– An excellent understanding of, children and family services, at local and national level
– Proven experience of implementing effective quality assurance processes to a wide range of learning outputs.
– Understanding of the principles of evidence-informed practice and a proven ability to synthesise complex evidence
– Very strong knowledge of the research, policy and academic environment
– Experience of building good collaborative relationships across and within organisations
This post could be based at our offices in Dartington, Devon, or Sheffield, but please note that interviews will be held in our Devon office.
We believe that big ideas can make the world a better place. So our beautiful estate is home to a community of people who nurture new thinking, encourage learning and debate, and work every day to inspire one another. There are many sides to Dartington and that’s what makes our future so exciting. Come and be part of it.
To apply for this post please send your completed application form to email@example.com along with a Supporting Statement outlining the reason for your interest in the role and Dartington, and what you believe you could bring to the role. This is a key element of the decision making process so please take the time to put together the Supporting Statement as without it your application is likely to be at a disadvantage.
Please note; for this role we are not accepting CVs.