When: Sunday 27-Monday 28 May 2018
Join us again for another fabulous Bank Holiday weekend filled with foodie fun for all the family!
Working alongside Food and Drink Devon, this events celebrates the very best of Devon’s thriving food and drink community, with an emphasis on local, sustainable produce.
Enjoy exciting cooking demonstrations, tantalising tastings, street food, a variety of stalls by local producers and of course, plenty of local food and drink! Soak up the Bank Holiday atmosphere and celebrate the fabulous food that Devon has to offer!
With plenty of activities for both adults and children, including magic shows, face painting, pot-throwing, story-telling, craft activities and live animals to meet, there really is something for everyone!
Mud Larks Fun Run
Join us for our first ever Mud Larks fun run at Dartington – guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your face! Book your place now
On the menu at Food Fair 2018
- Try before you buy – treat yourself to indulgent tastings in the Food Shop
- Feeling lucky? Enter competitions available in various shops
- Free glass engraving on Dartington crystal in the Glass Gallery on Monday 28th March
- Enjoy three timed Magic shows with Elfic per day
- Make your very own Putty in the children’s activity tent
- Witness fascinating craft demonstrations in the Craft Centre – including artist participation with local artist Jo Mortimer!
- Have a go pottery throwing with Crazy about Clay
- Listen to live music – Spoil all of your senses with three bands playing on both days from 10am to 6pm
- Explore the Food Marquee that’s filled with Devon delights to please your taste buds
- Inspirational cooking demonstrations with local chefs and passionate producers
- Be one of the first to taste the next edition of our Elmhirst Gin in the BRAND NEW Food Shop distillery
- Let the fun be-GIN! Embark on our Gin Tasting Trail for the ultimate gin experience
- Explore culinary diversity at its best in the Street Food area
- Learn to be king of the grill with barbeque demonstrations at BIG-Fire
- New for this year, the first ever Family Fun Run at Dartington! This must be booked in advance as numbers are limited. – click here to book
- Luxury pop up dinner from 6pm in Bayards Kitchen – limited spaces!
- Make an evening of it – The Courtyard Bar will stay open until 6pm
- Our 15 shops that make up the award-winning shopping village, The Shops at Dartington, will be open, providing seasonal food and drink tastings, special offers and exciting competitions!
For information about getting to Dartington, click here. Parking charges will be £3 for the whole day and clear signage will be in place for Food Fair parking.
If you’re a Devon food or drink producer who’d like to exhibit at Food Fair 2019, we’d love to hear from you – download a booking pack or email email@example.com for more information.
All proceeds generated by the event go towards supporting The Dartington Hall Trust (a registered charity).