BECOME A SUMMER SCHOOL FRIEND OR PATRON
Become a Friend or Patron and join a family of fellow music lovers who share your love of the Summer School and want to help the next generation of young artists. You will gain access to a series of year-round events and opportunities to meet up with your fellow Summer School supporters.
become a friend
Friend: £48 per annum
– Regular Friends newsletters
– Exclusive event invitatons
– Early booking on individual courses
Friend plus one: £60
– For Friends living at the same address. Includes all the benefits of 2 Friends with just one set of postal correspondence.
Family Friend: £100
– For Friends living at the same address. Includes all the friend’s benefits for each person with just one set of postal correspondence. For up to 4 people.
become a patron
You can join our family of Patrons as an individual or organisation and give the Summer School the invaluable support it needs to thrive. Your support will entitle you to exclusive event invitations and named credit in all our publications.
– Includes ALL Friend benefits
– Named credit in publications
– Includes ALL Bronze benefits
– Invitations to a post-concert hospitality event
– Includes ALL Silver benefits
– Invitations to events hosted by the artistic director
– A bursary student allocated to you, and the chance to follow their progress
Leaving a gift in your will
A gift in your will is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Legacies have played a key role in the Summer School’s past and are critical to its future.
You can play a part in the future of this wonderful celebration of music.