As Dartington is a registered charity your donations are crucial to support the continuation of this work. Donations allow us to carry out repairs to garden buildings and monuments, improve paths and access and carry out innovative conservation workacross the estate.
Thank you for your support.
How your support helps
£5 could buy a new hand tools for our gardeners to help them with their daily maintenance tasks
£10 could buy new bulbs to add colour and vibrancy to the gardens in spring
£25 could pay for a new azalea shrub to help us bring colour back to our historic azalea dell
£25 could buy new safety boots for a volunteer gardener
£100 could buy some new plants for the Sunny Border, maintaining its colour and diversity
£250 could buy a new bench for visitors to rest and take in the view
Did you know?
Gardens upkeep: facts and figures
– The gardens extend to about 26 acres
– There are around 2,400 metres of pathway to maintain
– 700 hours are spent each year cutting grass
– 400 trailer loads of leaves are collected and removed each year
– It takes eight weeks to cut back the 20 yew hedges