Dartington Hall is a centre for innovation, experiment and creativity.
Having a conference here is a unique opportunity to meet and work in surroundings that have been the site of many major developments in social reform and education.
Holding your conference at Dartington gives you access to:
- 10 first-class meeting rooms for groups of 6 to 220 people
- 50 well-appointed bedrooms
- Superb multimedia equipment and internet connection in every room
- A dedicated suite for conference organisers
- Your personal conference team and full technical support
- Award-winning food served in private dining rooms or in our restaurant
- Choice of day delegate and 24-hour residential packages
We are proud to be accredited by AIM, the trusted measure of standards for conference and meeting facilities.
We’re proud to be a be a holder of…