Dartington Collaborative Network
The term ‘Dartington Collaborative Network’ refers to the network of businesses and residential tenants across the estate, set up to foster collaboration with the Dartington Trust.
On this page you can find out more about what that means, or – if you’re a current tenant – register for free to become a Dartington Member (entitling you to discounts in the shops and food outlets found here).
what do you want to do today?
ABOUT THE DCN
The DCN is the name given to the whole network of commercial and residential tenants on the estate.
It is represented by a steering group which works closely with individuals from the Dartington Trust, ensuring that tenants’ views are communicated clearly. The group also facilitates a programme of events, activities and information sharing that:
- Generates opportunities to cooperate on projects
- Helps others in the network and community by sharing knowledge and skills
- Builds new connections that enhance business enterprise, charity and community interests
- Creates ways for tenants to connect with one another and the Trust so that information and ideas can be shared
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?
As a tenant, you will receive communications from both the Trust and the Steering Group as part of your contractual relationship with Dartington Trust.
These communications will include vital information about estate matters that affect you as a tenant, and invitations to optional meetings and events.
If you run a business on the estate, we encourage you to be part of the DCN Directory (see below). The Steering Group puts out a call for updates and new businesses periodically.
The Steering Group is always keen to welcome new members – please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a part of this.
REGISTER FOR FREE DARTINGTON MEMBERSHIP TODAY
Start your registration below, and in two weeks you can pick up your membership card from our Visitor Centre. You’ll need to take ID when you collect your card – we’ll be in touch with full information when the time comes.
important to know
– All standard member benefits and member communications are included – click here for full details
– Cards are valid for 1 year. You need to reapply each year to keep your DCN membership up to date. You can join membership at any point in the year.
– You must be able to prove that you are a tenant on the estate when you collect your card from the Welcome Centre – please present a business letterhead, business card, or copy of your contract.
– Dartington Trust reserves the right to withdraw or change discounts associated with the DCN membership at any time and without notice.
– One card per person and discounts are applied to purchases for the card holder only. Cards are non-transferable and valid for the person named on the card only.
– Please note there is no option to buy a parking permit with membership – parking for tenants is organised through the Property department of the Trust. Contact email@example.com to apply for your parking permit.